mIRC works great for finding individual tracks, but because most people will only let you download 50-75 songs per day, you’ll need to use Bittorrent to get all the classics.
Here’s what to do:
- Install a Bittorrent client (if you don’t have one): Mac / Windows
- Try to download the biggest files first here and here.
- Then try here and here for the fastest/most reliable downloads.
- Then search here and here every few weeks for new stuff.
- Closed torrent sites like this one will have special sections for karaoke, but you need to keep track of ratios.
If anyone knows of other good sources for karaoke torrents, feel free to post in the comments.